How much house can I afford or do I want to afford? How do I find homes for sale? How can an agent help me? How do I know what’s a fair offer price? These questions and more are addressed in the Home Buyer FAQ and in Home Buying Process Workshops.
ePlace agents are happy to discuss your search with you. When working with buyers, we act as buyer’s agents representing you and your interests. Buyer’s agents can also recommend home inspectors, attorneys, lenders, and other professionals that you’ll encounter in your home buying process.
- Click here for a free comprehensive home search where you can save searches and receive email updates.
- Click here to tell us a little bit about what you’re looking for and see if we can help.
- Click here to ask a question about the home-buying process.
- Click here to read the Home Buyer FAQ.
- Click here to read the Mortgage FAQ.